Below is the schedule for lectors, greeters, ushers, acolytes, communion assistants, counters and flowers.
Please take a moment to check it to see if you are scheduled this month.
Email reminders or reminder cards will be sent to you the week you are asked to serve.
We would like to thank everyone who has volunteered to help during the worship service as a lector, usher, greeter, communion steward, acolyte or offering counter. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to serve your church in this way.
The following is a schedule for the month of January. There are also lists on the bulletin board and at the back of the sanctuary. If you are scheduled to be a worship assistant and do not feel comfortable doing this, let us know, and we will find a replacement, or you can find a replacement yourself. If you have any questions or changes, please contact Lori at the church (712) 642-2820 or (402) 630-2556.
January 3rd (Communion)
- Lector: Ron Halvorson
- Usher(s): Roger Barry
- Counter(s): John & Connor Ferris
- Flowers: Ron & Cora Halvorson
- Lector: Mary Hunt
- Ushers: Jim Long
- Counter(s): Jeff & Jodi Fetter
- Flowers: Robin & Julie McClannahan
January 17th (Communion)
- Lector: Peggy Smith
- Usher(s): Dick Gorham
- Counter(s): Lisa Hember & Carole Gorham
- Flowers: Dennis & Joanie Smith
- Lector: August Siefken
- Usher(s): Justin Siefken
- Counter(s): Todd Huegli & Dick Gorham
- Flowers: Lisa Hember
- Lector: Patty Long
- Ushers: Ron Halvorson
- Counters: Betty Hultman & Peggy Smith
- Flowers: Roger & Lori Clark