Welcome to St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Welcome, those who’ve got it all together and a special welcome to those, like us, who don’t.
Welcome if you are uncertain, uncomfortable, or “just browsing.” And welcome if you are strong in your faith.
Welcome if you aren’t familiar with “church” and don’t know when to stand. And welcome, too, if you are more Lutheran than Lake Wobegon.
Know that your uniqueness is seen and valued, and we’re glad you’re here. Know that you are outrageously, abundantly, and radically loved by God.
St. Paul has resumed in-person worship services with the following guidelines in place:
- If you are in a high-risk group, if you have symptoms, or if you feel safer at home, please stay at home and watch the worship service online.
- Masks are required. If you do not have a mask, one can be provided to you.
- There will be no gathering before or after the service.
- No singing will be allowed.
- Communion will be offered once or twice a month using individual wrapped juice cups and wafers as conditions allow.
- There will not be collection plates passed around. We will have a special offering box for you to place your envelope.
- At the end of the service, you will be dismissed by an usher starting from the back pews and moving to the front.
- The entire church will be kept sanitized. The areas used for worship will be sanitized before each worship and again after each worship.
We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation in returning to in-person worship. If everyone follows these guidelines, we should be able to keep everyone safe and healthy.